Informace o nabídce
- Lokalita: Praha
- Typ pracovního poměru: plný úvazek
- Sektor: IT a Telekomunikace
- Level pozice: Specialista
- Kontaktní osoba:
- Iuliana Orjanu
How does it sound to be able to share your know-how with others and help building an internal Trackwise team? If it is appealing enough, you should check as well the rest of the details about this opportunity.
- Assume complete responsibility of the customer system.
- Work as a technical SME for the Business and internal team.
- Work as a mentor and build an internal Trackwise team.
- SPOC to connect with the Vendor.
- Coordinating with the application vendors for patching, upgrades and bug fixing.
- Application support on Trackwise.
- Preparation and participating in planning and status meetings with customers, and report on progress, issues and status in general.
- Work on upgrades within the application solution.
- Take part in Problem, Incident and Release Management.
- Documentation of known error resolutions, knowledge articles, updating application configuration, documents, documenting requirements for the requested changes etc.
- The opportunity to work in a multicultural company
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- Educational courses & training
- Opportunities to learn and grow within a company or in other areas like soft skills, leadership, etc.
- Holidays 5 weeks
- Sick days, Notebook/ Cell phone, Meal vouchers, MultiSport card, Cafeteria
- Flexible start/end of working hours
- Occasional work from home
- Foreign business trips
- Language courses of Czech for foreigners
- Fresh fruit and tea/coffee in the office
- Corporate Events (Friday breakfasts, Friday bars, Kick-off party, Summer party)
Není to to pravé? Stane se. Můžeme vám najít jinou práci. Stačí nám váš aktuální životopis.Ozvěte se mi
Požadavky na kandidáta
- You have several years of experience in a similar role or environment within IT services and Life Science area.
- You have a good advisory mindset and interest in a supporting specialist role.
- You see yourself having a customer-facing coordinating role and have the ability to build strong relationships.
- You communicate clearly in English, in both written and spoken.
Our client is a fast-growing IT company with ambitious goals, supplier of IT services to the life science industry, large enterprises and the public sector.
Informace o výběrovém procesu
Reagovat na nabídku
Vyplňte údaje o sobě a přiložte životopis nebo se přihlašte přes LinkedIn.Reagovat e-mailem LinkedIn