Synergie is a HR consulting company operating on the Czech market over 25 years
Member of SYNERGIE Group, ranked 5th in Europe by turnover
Present in 17 countries with a network of 750 branches
Our 4.100 full-time employees place about 70,000 people per full-time job per day
Our branches in Prague, Brno and Bratislava offer comprehensive recruitment service: Recruitment, Executive Search, Temporary Help (personnel leasing) and HR Outsourcing
We place a wide range of candidates, from middle to top management, specialist, project leaders, operators/blue collars and graduates
We are specialised in the following segments; ICT, Finance, Banking/Financial Services, Professional Services, Industry, Tier 1 Automotive, Sales & Marketing
Synergies success is built on several key factors – we have a team of experienced Consultants. Our Consultants have excellent insight into the markets they recruit in, have deep practical knowledge of recruitment delivery but at the same time continually develop their knowledge within the recruitment industry. As a result, Synergie’s Consultants leverage their knowledge & skills to provide first class service to both its clients and jobseekers.
Since the start of 2019, we have close cooperation with our sister company Synergie Slovakia. Our GM leads both CZ & SK.
Synergie & Corporate Social Responsibility
Our activities are committed to social responsibility and responsible recruitment. Since 2012 we have been audited in the independent CSR evaluation system EcoVadis and we have awarded the highest GOLD MEDAL for the third time. We ranked among the TOP 2% of companies assessed within EcoVadis in 2018. Details can be found HERE.
The EcoVadis assessment system covers 4 areas: Environment (14%), Labor Practices & Human Rights (57%), Fair Business Practices (14%) and Sustainable Procurement (14%). The criterias are based upon international CSR standards: the Ten Principles of the UN Global Compact, the International Labour Organization (ILO) conventions, the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI)’s standards, the ISO 26000 standard, the CERES Roadmap, and the UN Guiding Principles (Ruggie Framework). More than 30,000 companies including 150 large global from 110 countries are linked.
Within of our CSR activities, we are part of the worldwide “Médecins Sans Frontières“ movement, and we help to seek motivated people who would like to join the movement and work around the world wherever they are needed.
Synergie integrity Line: by clicking on (https://synergie.integrityline.org/), you can access the Synergie Integrity Line secure platform to declare an alert under the provisions set up by the Synergie Group to meet its legal obligations in the fight against corruption or for any other professional alert reserved for the Group’s temporary and permanent employees.
- Top Employer 2015SYNERGIE France won the title of Top Employer 20152015
- We're Expanding our TeamIn order for us to be able to provide high quality and flexible services, our team keeps growing“ g by hiring new high quality consultants.2015
- 20th AnniversaryWe celebrate 20 years of operation of Synergie in the CZ.2014
- Global Sourcing Cross ProgramWe are joining the "Global Sourcing Cross" Program – an international program, aimed at searching for foreign candidates.2014
- SYNERGIE BrnoSynergie starts its operation in Brno.2012
- APPSWe are becoming members of the Association of Personnel Services Providers2002
- SYNERGIE Temporary Help PrahaSynergie Temporary Help Service – a new division for agency employment.2002
- SYNERGIE extends its local teamsSynergie extends its local teams by new Finance&banking team, Marketing&Sales team, Production&Logistics team and IT team.2001
- SYNERGIE in SlovakiaSynergie CZ is a co-founder of a branch in Slovakia.1999
- SYNERGIE in Czech RepublicSynergie launched its operation in the Czech Republic.1993