- Location: Prague
- Type: full-time
- Sector: IT and Telecommunication
- Level of position Lower management
- Jitka Koudelková
- +420 606 733 672
You have a unique opportunity to be a part of this implementation journey. As an Infrastructure Manager you will be in charge of all the necessary elements that support the systems and tools running in SITS as well as its clients within MSF with focus on Microsoft tools and services. You will be responsible for ensuring that the systems and devices are running efficiently, are secured and up-to-date, and are consistently monitored and managed.
You will be responsible for:
- Collaborate on a cloud services, systems, and devices management strategy for SITS
- Implement systems monitoring tools and policy for systems, devices, and services including cloud solutions based on Microsoft Azure
- Implement and deploy Intune, SCCM, SCUM and other tools as necessary
- Deploy and manage virtual machines based on Windows OS
- Manage infrastructure and hosting services provided to MSF movement
- Participate in the build, deployment, and monitoring of portable data centers for MSF field operations
- Collaborate closely with the enterprise and infrastructure architects, support, and the IT security teams
- Participate in infrastructure related projects in partner sections and provide advisory services
- Provide L3 support to the Microsoft tools related infrastructure
- Interesting professional and personal challenge
- Rewarding and meaningful work in a young, dynamic, and rapidly growing international organization
- Full flexibility and ownership/accountability
- Flexible working hours, work-life policy, working from home
- 25 days of holiday per year; Flexible working conditions; 6 sick days per year
- Possibility to go for a "sabbatical leave“/mission, once per 3 years
- Training budget of 1000 EUR per employee/year; Language courses
- Notebook and Mobile phone for work and private purposes
- Free public transport (after probation period)
- Nominal financial contribution for employees with children
- Extended paternity leave for fathers
- Standard medical care
- Free refreshment at the workplace - free drinks (water, tea, coffee) and fruits at the workplace
- Dog/baby friendly office, relax rooms, play zones, etc.
- Team buildings / family days
Not interested in this job offer? We can find you another interesting offer. Just send us your CV.Upload your CV
- 5+ years of experience in IT infrastructure management, server administration, or similar
- University level education in a related field
- Perfect command of English language
- Experience in an international organization environment is a big plus
- Experience in a heavily decentralized environment preferred
- Able to work completely independently
- Able to fully manage and own the full scope of the role
- Acceptance of full responsibility for the results
- Able to personally and confidently represent and promote MSF SITS strategy
- Able to effectively judge a given situation and various stakeholder interests
- Able to occasionally travel internationally
- Able to work in an international and diverse work environment
About our client
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) / Doctors Without Borders is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters, and healthcare exclusion. MSF offers assistance to people in need and irrespective of race, religion, gender, or political affiliation. MSF’s actions are guided by medical ethics and the principles of impartiality, independence, and neutrality. Over 90% of the organization’s funding comes from individual private donors giving small amounts.
The organization was founded in 1971 in France by a group of doctors and journalists in the wake of war and famine in Biafra, Nigeria. Their aim was to establish an independent organization that focuses on delivering emergency medicine aid quickly, effectively and impartially. Three hundred volunteers made up the organization when it was founded: doctors, nurses and other staff, including the 13 founding doctors and journalists.
Today, MSF is a worldwide movement of more than 42,000 people working in 21 sections, 12 branch offices, 5 Operational Centres and three supply centres worldwide. There are as many IT departments as sections, and together they support more than 22,000 system users spread over MSF offices and missions across the globe. To gain in efficiency and improve end-user experience, MSF has decided to build its own Shared IT Services (SITS) Centre in Prague.
Information about selection process
Do you know anyone who would be interested in this position?
Please let us know in our referral program.
Fill in your details and attach your CV - or apply with LinkedIn.Apply via email LinkedIn