- Location: Prague
- Type: full-time
- Sector: IT and Telecommunication
- Level of position Specialist
- Jitka Koudelková
- +420 606 733 672
Do you want to be a part of a newly established IT Shared Service Center in Prague and join MSF in working toward their common mission? You have a unique opportunity to be a part of this implementation journey and to have a meaningful job. As an IT Solution Architect, you would be responsible for providing functional and long-term solution, architectural expertise and leadership to cross-disciplinary teams.
You will be responsible for:
- Act as visionary and strategist for solution area(s)
- Confer with end-users, clients, or senior management to define functional requirements
- Model business and systems processes based on findings
- Ensure that proposed /existing solution architectures are aligned with MSF’s goals and objectives
- Provide architectural expertise, direction, and assistance to other Analytical/Development teams
- Provide expertise to identify and translate system requirements into a solution design document that includes all layers
- Interesting professional and personal challenge
- Rewarding and meaningful work
- 25 days of holiday per year; Flexible working conditions; 6 sick days per year
- Possibility to go for a "sabbatical leave“/mission, once per 3 years
- Training budget of 1000 EUR per employee/year; Language courses
- Notebook and Mobile phone for work and private purposes
- Free public transport (after probation period)
- Nominal financial contribution for employees with children
- Extended paternity leave for fathers
- Standard medical care
- Free refreshment at the workplace - free drinks (water, tea, coffee) at the workplace
- Dog/baby friendly office, relax rooms, play zones, kids clubs, etc.
- Team buildings / family days
Not interested in this job offer? We can find you another interesting offer. Just send us your CV.Upload your CV
- English is a must, French is a plus
- Master’s Degree in IT related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of IT experience as an analyst or lead
- 5+ years of experience working in a team environment/an ability to work independently
- Knowledge/experience in sizing and estimating architecture and development efforts
- 2+ years of IT experience in Solutions Architecture
- ITIL certification preferred
- Experience with MSF or another large international NGO is considered a plus
- Experience with working in international environments with cultural diversity
- Strong leadership, collaboration, interpersonal, and customer facing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication, research analysis and problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel (20 %, mainly Europe)
About our client
Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international humanitarian organization that delivers impartial medical care to people affected by conflict, epidemics, disasters, or exclusion from health care in over 70 countries.
MSF is a worldwide movement of more than 42,000 people working in 21 sections, 12 branch offices, 5 Operational Centres and three supply centres worldwide. There are as many IT departments as sections, and together they support more than 17,000 system users spread over MSF offices and missions across the globe. To gain in efficiency and improve end-user experience, MSF has decided to build its own Shared IT Services centre in Prague.
Information about selection process
Do you know anyone who would be interested in this position?
Please let us know in our referral program.