- Location: Others
- Type: full-time
- Sector: Health and Social Care
- Level of position Specialist
- Nikola Koníčková
Have you ever thought of doing a challenging job abroad? Do you have an experience in nursing? Would you like to use your professional skills to improve somebody’s life? Are you willing work in a developing country? If you answered “yes” to at least one of these questions, read further!
You will be responsible for:
- Carrying out vaccination programs
- Mother-child advisory service, hospital organization, hygiene measures, management of drug stocks
- Practical assistance during surgery
- Ensuring the minimum standard of hygiene
- Management and training of local staff/assistants
- Working contract for the duration of the mission
- Coverage of all mission-related costs (travel, accommodation, insurance)
- Working as part of a multicultural team
- Demanding but also very rewarding work
- Professional and personal enrichment
Not interested in this job offer? We can find you another interesting offer. Just send us your CV.Upload your CV
- Completed nursing or surgical nursing degree
- At least 2 years of practical working experience
- Training in tropical medicine or other additional knowledge (public health, epidemiology, nutrition, tuberculosis, HIV/AIDS, etc.) is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of English essential, other languages (in particular French) are a major advantage
- Available for a mission of 3 to 6 months/6 to 9 months
About our client
Lékaři bez hranic/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, exclusion from healthcare and natural disasters. MSF operates in almost 70 countries worldwide with almost 3,000 international and 31,000 national staff in the field. In 1999 MSF was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
Information about selection process
Do you know anyone who would be interested in this position?
Please let us know in our referral program.
Fill in your details and attach your CV - or apply with LinkedIn.Apply via email LinkedIn