- Location: Prague
- Type: full-time
- Sector: IT and Telecommunication
- Level of position Specialist
- Lucie Pinterová
Primary technology: Office 365
Secondary technology: SAP
You have a unique opportunity to be a part of this implementation journey. As a Helpdesk support specialist, you will need to be hands-on to maintain MSF 's Office 365 application portfolio, tenants and related technologies. In addition, you will have a chance to gain experience with Symphony (SAP HR/HCM solution). Microsoft Office 365 is utilized across the entire MSF Movement. As the Helpdesk support specialist You will be guiding our customers through their resolution of issues or delivery of services, ensuring they have the confidence to independently complete their tasks. This position will report initially to the Service Delivery Manager.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining a frequent and consistent interaction with our internal users
- You will manage tier 1 issues or service requests, ensuring to follow up and take accountability for quick, accurate, and effective resolution
- Answer, evaluate, and prioritize incoming Help Desk tickets based on IT Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Interview users to collect information and lead users through diagnostic procedures to determine source of the problem.
- Follow IT procedures for managing O365 user and licensing administration.
- Provide basic application guidance when necessary.
- Ensure high users satisfaction levels are maintained.
- Manage Office 365 services and Azure infrastructure (servers, services and connectivity).
- Develop and maintain internal O365 knowledge base.
- Cover SAP Symphony tier 1 request management or issue resolution
- Assist with the creation of policies around the proper use of Office 365 services and support.
- Collaborate with other MSF staff, including networking, security, and other IT teams, to facilitate effective issue resolution
- Interesting professional and personal challenge
- Rewarding and meaningful work
Not interested in this job offer? We can find you another interesting offer. Just send us your CV.Upload your CV
- Able to show customer empathy and continuously engage customers in a professional manner
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks with time management and organizational skills
- Communicative and patient
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory
- Knowledge or willingness to learn about Office 365 applications and platform
- Previous experience with SAP is a plus
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and Word
- English on communicative level is a must.
- Willingness to pursue Microsoft Certifications
- No travelling to other MSF locations required
About our client
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)/Doctors Without Borders is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters, and healthcare exclusion. MSF offers assistance to people based only on need and irrespective of race, religion, gender, or political affiliation. MSF’s actions are guided by medical ethics and the principles of impartiality, independence, and neutrality. Over 90% of the organization’s funding comes from individual private donors giving small amounts.
The organization was founded in 1971 in France by a group of doctors and journalists in the wake of war and famine in Biafra, Nigeria. Their aim was to establish an independent organization that focuses on delivering emergency medicine aid quickly, effectively and impartially. Three hundred volunteers made up the organization when it was founded: doctors, nurses and other staff, including the 13 founding doctors and journalists.
Today, MSF is a worldwide movement of more than 42,000 people working in 21 sections, 12 branch offices, 5 Operational Centres and three supply centres worldwide. There are as many IT departments as sections, and together they support more than 17,000 system users spread over MSF offices and missions across the globe. To gain in efficiency and improve end-user experience, MSF has decided to build its own Shared IT Services centre in Prague.
Information about selection process
Do you know anyone who would be interested in this position?
Please let us know in our referral program.
Fill in your details and attach your CV - or apply with LinkedIn.Apply via email LinkedIn