- Location: Others
- Type: full-time
- Sector: Health and Social Care, Pharmaceuticals, Quality Managment
- Level of position Specialist
- Nikola Koníčková
Have you ever thought of doing a challenging job abroad? Do you have an experience in pharmaceutical area? Would you like to use your professional knowledge to improve somebody’s life? Are you willing to work in a developing country? If you answered “yes” to at least one of these questions, read further!
You will be responsible for:
- Effective and coordinated organizing of the entire medical supply chain
- Ensuring that pharmaceutical practices comply with national regulations
- Ordering, storage, and distribution of drugs and medical materials
- Negotiating with government officials regarding supply chain issues
- Supervision of staff who deal with the daily management of pharmacy inventory
- Working contract for the duration of the mission
- Coverage of all mission-related costs (travel, accommodation, insurance)
- Working as part of a multicultural team
- Demanding but also very rewarding work
- Professional and personal enrichment
Not interested in this job offer? We can find you another interesting offer. Just send us your CV.Upload your CV
- Completed pharmacy education
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience, ideally but not necessarily in a hospital
- Knowledge of quality management
- Knowledge of storage and transportation systems for medical supplies (vaccinations / medicines)
- Knowledge of HIV and TB treatment is desirable
- Experience in teaching and coaching is very useful
- Very good knowledge of English essential, other languages (in particular French) are a major advantage
- Available to leave for a mission of at least 6 to 12 months
About our client
Lékaři bez hranic/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, exclusion from healthcare and natural disasters. MSF operates in almost 70 countries worldwide with almost 3,000 international and 31,000 national staff in the field. In 1999 MSF was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
Information about selection process
Do you know anyone who would be interested in this position?
Please let us know in our referral program.
Fill in your details and attach your CV - or apply with LinkedIn.Apply via email LinkedIn