- Location: Praha
- Level of position Specialista
- Lenka Srchová
You have a unique opportunity to be a part of this implementation journey. As a Service Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for one or several services to identify the internal clients´ needs, ensure that the services are delivered with the agreed performance and assist in the prioritisation of improvement initiatives and evolution of the service offering.
You will be responsible for:
- Acting as the primary facilitator and escalation point between MSF internal clients and the MSF Shared IT Services organisation for one or several services
- Monitoring and driving service delivery performance including appropriate internal client communication and response coordination during major incidents
- Delivering the agreed service levels to internal clients, within financial targets
- Working with stakeholders to define requirements and their opportunities for service improvement
- Working with internal clients and project leaders to maintain a current understanding of the roadmap and plans for the systems in their area
- Driving the continuous service improvement efforts for the services and improving levels of customer satisfaction
- Defining and prioritising the evaluations to the MSF Shared IT Services portfolio, such as an introduction, evolution and retirement of services
- Assisting in vendor performance management – quality of service, quality of personnel etc., and vendor relationship management
- Supporting the project teams during the onboarding of new internal clients onto existing services and during the introduction to new services
- Drive further development and implementation of ITIL standards across the Managed Services function
- Develop and enhance the strategic relationships with the customers
- Leading a team
- Interesting professional and personal challenge
- Rewarding and meaningful work
Not interested in this job offer? We can find you another interesting offer. Just send us your CV.Upload your CV
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Service Delivery Manager
- Practice in leading a small team
- Experience in non-profit or humanitarian organisations or the international public sector
- Proficient English – daily use
- ITIL Certification
- Experienced in effectively interacting and communicating with higher management, team leaders and users
- Ability to understand and consolidate requirements, and translate them into service offerings, Service Level Agreements, and other performance indicators
- Experience in relevant IT domains or business domains
- Experienced in assessing business benefits, costs, and risks on multiple types of projects
- Excellent oral and written communication, analytical, research analysis and problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel extensively
About our client
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)/Doctors Without Borders is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters, and healthcare exclusion. MSF offers assistance to people based only on need and irrespective of race, religion, gender, or political affiliation. MSF’s actions are guided by medical ethics and the principles of impartiality, independence, and neutrality. Over 90% of the organization’s funding comes from individual private donors giving small amounts.
The organization was founded in 1971 in France by a group of doctors and journalists in the wake of war and famine in Biafra, Nigeria. Their aim was to establish an independent organization that focuses on delivering emergency medicine aid quickly, effectively and impartially. Three hundred volunteers made up the organization when it was founded: doctors, nurses and other staff, including the 13 founding doctors and journalists.
Today, MSF is a worldwide movement of more than 42,000 people working in 21 sections, 12 branch offices, 5 Operational Centres and three supply centres worldwide. There are as many IT departments as sections, and together they support more than 17,000 system users spread over MSF offices and missions across the globe. To gain in efficiency and improve end-user experience, MSF has decided to build its own Shared IT Services Centre in Prague.
Information about selection process
Do you know anyone who would be interested in this position?
Please let us know in our referral program.