Informace o nabídce
- Lokalita: Prague
- Typ pracovního poměru: full-time
- Sektor: IT a Telekomunikace
- Level pozice: Specialist
- Kontaktní osoba:
- Iuliana Orjanu
Whether you are a Junior or a Senior in IT Audit, you can still travel to capital cities around Europe.
One of the strongest banking institution is looking for IT Auditor to participate to the execution of audit assignments with a strong focus on Information Systems.
- Execute all audit assignments in accordance with professional standards,
- Prepare audit work programs in good understanding of the specific key risks to be evaluated,
- Maintain clear work papers and audit trail of the work done,
- Make relevant recommendations to improve processes and reduce risks,
- Write formal & clear reports to communicate audit results to the management.
- Contribute to the annual Risk Assessment review to elaborate the audit plan,
- Follow-up the implementation of audit recommendations.
- Position within a well-established banking Group
- International opportunity in a diverse environment
- Interesting career development options with potential of personal growth and mobility within the Group
- Training support
- Rich system of benefits (5-week holiday, discounts on products, meal vouchers, cafeteria system, pension and life insurance contributions, sick days)
Není to to pravé? Stane se. Můžeme vám najít jinou práci. Stačí nám váš aktuální životopis.Ozvěte se mi
Požadavky na kandidáta
- Bachelor degree or above in Information Systems or Computer Science
- Experience in Information System, in one of the following fields: IT project management, Application development or support , IT operations, Information/IT Security, IT consulting, IT audit, Operational Risk management.
- IT technical knowledge, understanding of IT frameworks and standards (COBIT, ITIL, ISO 2700x, …), as well as audit experience and CISA certification (or other IT certification) are considered a plus.
- Fluent command of English, with good report writing and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel; about 30% of time to capital cities around Europe
- Analytical skills, quick adaptability to new environment and curiosity to learn and develop new skills/knowledge
- Organized and autonomous with the ability to deliver quality work within committed deadlines
- Good communication skills and ability to interact with management as well as operational staff
- Senior IT auditor is responsible for the coordination and development of the auditors assigned to the mission, the management of the communication with auditees, the follow-up of the audit mission’s planning and budget with regular reporting on progress to audit supervisors, and the reliability and quality of the work and deliverables.
Strong banking institution. In the Czech Republic, it is one of the biggest players on the market. At the same time, it is appreciated as a helpful and reliable employer.
Informace o výběrovém procesu
Víte o někom, kdo by byl pravým kandidátem na tuto pozici?
Dejte nám prosím vědět přes náš referenční program.
Reagovat na nabídku
Vyplňte údaje o sobě a přiložte životopis nebo se přihlašte přes LinkedIn.Reagovat e-mailem LinkedIn