Informace o nabídce
- Lokalita: Prague
- Typ pracovního poměru: full-time
- Sektor: IT a Telekomunikace
- Level pozice: Specialist
- Kontaktní osoba:
- Iuliana Orjanu
You have a unique opportunity to be a part of this implementation journey. As a Junior Infrastructure Admin will need to be hands-on to manage and maintain MSF’s Data Centre solutions in the cloud (Azure and AWS). This position will report initially to the Service Operations Manager.
You will be responsible for:
- Identifying, troubleshooting and resolving system hardware and software problems on all Windows/UNIX systems;
- Implementing, managing and administering network file share rights and security roles by performing account and system administration (Active Directory accounts, application and system accounts, passwords resets, etc.);
- Installing, configuring, testing, troubleshooting, administering, monitoring, and maintaining various operating systems, associated software, virtual management systems, servers, networking, clustering, storage, and software applications;
- Reviewing, deploying and monitoring OS system, application and anti-virus releases, patches, and updates, both on Azure and AWS;
- Operating and performance-tuning storage platforms across the organization to ensure high levels of data quality, availability and security;
- Implementing storage architectures that utilize industry best practices.
- Ensure service delivery meets the business requirements (based on defined SLAs).
- Interesting professional and personal challenge
- Rewarding and meaningful work
Není to to pravé? Stane se. Můžeme vám najít jinou práci. Stačí nám váš aktuální životopis.Ozvěte se mi
Požadavky na kandidáta
- 1-3 years of IT experience as an analyst, or equivalent position is required.
- Cloud infrastructure and servers background – specifically with connectivity, communications, integration and operating environment
- Knowledge of methods and techniques for installing, testing and operating hardware and software;
- Principles of data communications and telecommunications relating to installing, testing and maintaining IT systems;
- Principles of TCP/IP and related protocols;
- Relational database concepts, database design and maintenance;
- Scripting languages and utilities;
- Knowledge of application and infrastructure system fundamentals and concepts;
- Experience working in a team environment and an ability to work independently with little oversight is preferred.
- Be familiar with concepts as IaaS and SaaS
- Knowledge of database management, SQL
- Strong written and verbal communication in English
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences, or equivalent education / experience.
- No travelling to other MSF locations required
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)/Doctors Without Borders is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters, and healthcare exclusion. MSF offers assistance to people based only on need and irrespective of race, religion, gender, or political affiliation. MSF’s actions are guided by medical ethics and the principles of impartiality, independence, and neutrality. Over 90% of the organization’s funding comes from individual private donors giving small amounts.
The organization was founded in 1971 in France by a group of doctors and journalists in the wake of war and famine in Biafra, Nigeria. Their aim was to establish an independent organization that focuses on delivering emergency medicine aid quickly, effectively and impartially. Three hundred volunteers made up the organization when it was founded: doctors, nurses and other staff, including the 13 founding doctors and journalists.
Today, MSF is a worldwide movement of more than 42,000 people working in 21 sections, 12 branch offices, 5 Operational Centres and three supply centres worldwide. There are as many IT departments as sections, and together they support more than 17,000 system users spread over MSF offices and missions across the globe. To gain in efficiency and improve end-user experience, MSF has decided to build its own Shared IT Services centre in Prague.
Informace o výběrovém procesu
Víte o někom, kdo by byl pravým kandidátem na tuto pozici?
Dejte nám prosím vědět přes náš referenční program.
Reagovat na nabídku
Vyplňte údaje o sobě a přiložte životopis nebo se přihlašte přes LinkedIn.Reagovat e-mailem LinkedIn