Informace o nabídce
- Lokalita: Prague
- Typ pracovního poměru: full-time
- Sektor: IT a Telekomunikace
- Level pozice: Specialist
- Kontaktní osoba:
- Ivana Parasková
- +420 727 968 945
You have a unique opportunity to be a part of this implementation journey. As a Support Engineer – Office365 will need to be hands-on to manage and maintain MSF’s Office 365 tenants and related technologies. Office 365 infrastructure is utilized across the entire MSF Movement. The Support Engineer will maintain connections to Office 365, and manage multiple Office 365 tenants, although MSF’s tendency is towards one global tenant. For this, you will be asked to get involved with the integration/consolidation if needed. This position will report initially to the Service Delivery Manager.
You will be responsible for:
- Provide second level end-user support, training, and configuration
- Strong customer service skills
- Quickly and professionally assess incidents and service requests and take steps to resolve
- Escalate and refer unresolved issues to other team members or Level 3 when appropriate
- Perform Microsoft Windows system patching and firmware updates for enterprise systems
- Perform SharePoint sites administration
- Support O365 for mobile devices
- Monitor and Maintain Infrastructure on a daily basis
- Manage Office 365 services and Azure infrastructure (servers, services and connectivity)
- Daily support and administration of Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy
- Integration of O365 services and security control of Azure
- To ensure uptime and seamless operation, you will run daily health checks (monitor sync process of various applications, sizes and sharing, monitor and communicate to stakeholders the performance of the services)
- PowerShell scripting (for 365 management)
- Maintain a highly secure system through proper configuration and system access monitoring
- Develop and maintain an internal O365 knowledge base
- Be responsible to troubleshoot, maintain the environment and resolve issues with user access to cloud services
- Assist with the creation of policies around the proper use of Office 365 services and support.
- Collaborate with other MSF staff including networking, security, and other IT teams, to facilitate effective issue resolution
- Ensure service delivery meets the business requirements (based on defined SLAs)
- Interesting professional and personal challenge
- Rewarding and meaningful work
Není to to pravé? Stane se. Můžeme vám najít jinou práci. Stačí nám váš aktuální životopis.Ozvěte se mi
Požadavky na kandidáta
- 1-3 years of front-line IT support role experience or equivalent position is required.
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to investigate and resolve complex problems
- Experience in administering Modern SharePoint site
- PowerShell knowledge
- Cloud infrastructure and servers background – specifically with connectivity, communications, integration and operating environment
- Understanding of firewall requirements needed for all Office 365 functions
- Excellent written skills, ability to effectively and efficiently document user questions, issues, and requests
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Azure AD, Office 365 applications and platform
- Working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, MS Project and PowerPoint required
- Knowledge of Exchange Server and Windows Server
- English on the communicative level is a must.
- No travelling to other MSF locations required
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) / Doctors Without Borders is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters, and healthcare exclusion. MSF offers assistance to people in need and irrespective of race, religion, gender, or political affiliation. MSF’s actions are guided by medical ethics and the principles of impartiality, independence, and neutrality. Over 90% of the organization’s funding comes from individual private donors giving small amounts.
The organization was founded in 1971 in France by a group of doctors and journalists in the wake of war and famine in Biafra, Nigeria. Their aim was to establish an independent organization that focuses on delivering emergency medicine aid quickly, effectively and impartially. Three hundred volunteers made up the organization when it was founded: doctors, nurses and other staff, including the 13 founding doctors and journalists.
Today, MSF is a worldwide movement of more than 42,000 people working in 21 sections, 12 branch offices, 5 Operational Centres and three supply centres worldwide. There are as many IT departments as sections, and together they support more than 22,000 system users spread over MSF offices and missions across the globe. To gain in efficiency and improve end-user experience, MSF has decided to build its own Shared IT Services (SITS) Centre in Prague.
Informace o výběrovém procesu
Víte o někom, kdo by byl pravým kandidátem na tuto pozici?
Dejte nám prosím vědět přes náš referenční program.
Reagovat na nabídku
Vyplňte údaje o sobě a přiložte životopis nebo se přihlašte přes LinkedIn.Reagovat e-mailem LinkedIn